Ghost of Tsushima Iki Island has 3 Forgotten Shrines which are also called Wind Shrines in the Collection Menu. These are:
- Shrine of Ash
- Shrine of Shadow
- Blood-stained Shrine
In this guide, we will help you to speed up the locations of each of the Forgotten Shrines and their rewards.
Also Read: Here is NARAKA: BLADEPOINT characters guide
The Puzzle Shrines have a poem in front of them that gives slight hints, but figuring out the meaning behind those hints can be very challenging and confusing. You have to wear a specific Armor and perform a definite action close to the Shrines to solve the Forgotten Shrines. Action may include, healing yourself, drawing your blade, or throwing a smoke bomb. Successful completion of these actions will solve the related shrine and award you with some fine gear items.
Each Forgotten Shrine is an Easter egg to other PlayStation Games i.e. God of War, Shadow of the Colossus, Bloodborne. To unlock the God of War Armor, Shadow of the Colossus Armor, and Bloodborne Armor in Ghost of Tsushima Iki Island, you must unlock an exceptional Armor Skin from each Forgotten Shrine.
Let’s begin with the solutions, locations, and rewards of all three of the Forgotten Shrines.
Shrine of Ash
- Location – This Forgotten Shrine can be found at the north of the Yahata Forest.
- Solution – You have to stay behind the Shrine Statue and wear the Sakai Clan Armor and then you have to draw your Katana.
- Reward – You will be rewarded with Helm of War, Spartan, and Ghost of Sparta to make Jin look like Kratos from God of War.
Shrine of Shadow
- Location – It can be found in the south of Iki Island, in Buddha’s Footprints region.
- Solution – Stand behind the Shrine Statue and wear the Ghost Armor and throw a smoke bomb.
- Reward – Shadow of the Colossus Armor Skin.
- Location – This Shrine is located in the southwest of Iki Island, at Conoura Cape region.
- Solution – Wear the Kensei Armor and stand behind the Statue and heal yourself. If you are not injured or hurt then jump off the cliff to hurt yourself and then stand behind the Shrine to heal yourself.
- Reward – Bloodborne Armor Skin.
That’s how you can easily unlock all three of the Forgotten Shrines in Ghost of Tsushima Iki Island. For more details and interesting updates keep following Retrology.