Genshin Impact comes out with new challenges to keep its audience engaged every now and then. Since the lost riches event started, there have been many things you can get as rewards in this event. We’ve already covered Area 1 Treasure so do check it out. In this guide, we will show you how to complete and find the Genshin Impact Treasure Area 4 Clue along with Treasure boxes.
Location of Treasure Area 4
- The clue can be found on the Lost Riches menu. It says here that the area of interest is near Devantaka Mountain.
- It’s right by the Statue of 7 point. Teleport to that location to enter the treasure hunting space.
- You can also make the connection between the area shown in the book and on the map by matching the places. It’s quite easy if you know where to look.
- For your ease, here is the area marked below. Also, equip the treasure-seeking Seelie as only then you’ll be able to see this yellow circle.
Treasure Box # 1
- Collect all three blue orbs as you did for Area 1. First is on ground level on your right as you teleport. The next one can be caught by using a jumping mushroom. The last one is below a singular palm tree near the area.
- After collecting all three blue orbs, go to the marked location which is the marker for the treasure.
- As you reach here, a timer and Seelie Vitality bar will appear.
- The energy orbs will be spawned near the marker so go around the area to get them all.
- As you collect an energy orb, the bar will get filled little by little. The main objective is to fill the bar.
- Once filled, you’ll notice a treasure box in place of the marker. Here you will get your first treasure.
Treasure Box # 2
- Next is the second Treasure box. The first two orbs can be found by jumping and flying around the area.
- For the third one, climb up the mountain. There you’ll see a large tree on top.
- Go inside it and towards the top of the tree. There is a ladder inside it so you can use it. An orb would be there just as you reach the platform on top.
- Interact with it and the third orb will spawn on your right there.
- Next, go to the marker on the map. You can find it straight ahead of the palm tree, the one where you found the blue orb previously.
- Interact to start the task of filling up Seelie Vitality Bar.
- This time you have to defeat enemies and then collect the energy orbs left by them.
- After the Seelie Vitality bar is filled up, you’ll get treasure box # 2.
Treasure Box # 3
- For the third box, you’ll have to repeat what you did previously for the first one.
- Collect three orbs by moving around the area. All orbs are in the sky so you’ll have to fly through all of them.
- Once all blue orbs are caught, the Seelie will point you to the treasure.
- Go to this area and collect the energy orbs until the Seelie Vitality bar is full.
- Once filled, you’ll get the treasure box on the marker. Collect the reward and end the challenge.
That is all on Genshin Impact Treasure Area 4 Clue (Lost Riches Day 4). To know about Genshin Impact Treasure Area 5 Clue (Lost Riches Day 5) or for more Guides, keep following Retrology.