Stray is a uniquely conceptualized game in which the players get to play through the eyes of a cat. There are many things you can do here along with getting unique achievements. One of those is the Meowlody trophy/achievement that requires collecting every music sheet in Stray. When you find it, go right near a music sheet and touch the interact button to grab it. Here’s how you can find all Stray Music Sheet locations and collect that badge.
Music Sheet # 1 – Momo’s Apartment
- Climb up on the air conditioners and leap to the balcony from the landing near the bar.
- Enter through the window.
- Once inside, keep an eye out for the grills of a small window beside a garbage bag on your left.
- You will see a few boxes stacked on the right side of the room. Jump atop the cardboard bins, and there will be Sheet Music on the right side of the shelf.
Music Sheet # 2 – Clementine’s Balcony Table
- The second music sheet may be found on the balcony of Clementine’s apartment.
- There’s a massive pipe running along the balcony that will help you get there.
- After crossing the room to the balcony, look for the music sheet on the table there. You may need to get on top of the table to obtain it.
Music Sheet # 3 – Scratch on Eliot’s Door
- As you jump down, you will notice a door with several things written on it. It will also be an interactive point.
- Go near the door and scratch on it, which is equivalent to knocking on the door.
- Elliot will open the door and you can just slip past him easily.
- Reach the painting straight ahead of the door and there, on the bottom left corner, you will find your third sheet.
Music Sheet # 4 – Trade Energy Drink
- Go to the closest vending machine and get one Energy drink.
- Next stop at the trade shop near the ruined area and inspect the music sheet.
- This will instigate the trade with the shopkeeper and he will trade your energy drink for this sheet of music.
Music Sheet # 5 – Booth table in Bar
- Look for a wall with big-sized red, pink, and black graffiti. That’s the bar you need to go in.
- Go in and up the stairs. You will see several booths lined on the far wall.
- Climb up the second booth table from the left and here will be your fifth music sheet.
Music Sheet # 6 – In Clementine’s Shelf
- You must be wondering, why we can’t take it with the second sheet. It is because you need a different path to reach this room.
- Look for a window with a red lantern outside it. You may need to climb up a little.
- Go in and head straight to the bedroom.
- Turn right and just by the door you entered, you will see a shelf.
- On the shelf, you will see some books stacked up. Go near it and you will get the sixth sheet which is sitting above these books.
Music Sheet # 7 – On the Piano
- The seventh sheet of music may be found in the library.
- Turn left after passing through the tunnel enclosed by bookcases.
- You’ll see a piano flanked by book stacks.
- Get on the piano and collect the music sheet that’s laying on it.
Music Sheet # 8 – Open the Safe to Collect it
- Continue straight until you discover an alley to the left of the stairs leading to Morusque, the street musician. This is the last and most crucial of all Stray Music Sheet locations.
- A safe can be found among the wreckage here.
- To unlock the safe, interact with it and input the code ‘1283.’
- For the code, you need to go to Elliot’s, then drop the painting just above the DUFER BAR sign in the Slums bar to get the code for the safe in the alleyway next to the musician in the Slums. A code – 1283 – will be written on the wall.
- You will find the last sheet inside it.
What to do with Music Sheets?
Now that you know all Stray Music Sheet locations and have possibly collected all, what can you do with them? Don’t worry, we got you. You still have to pass over each of the music sheets to the mentioned street musician known as Morusque. Give him all the music sheets one by one. Once you are done, you’ll get the music badge and the Meowlody trophy/achievement should be unlocked immediately.
If you want more content on the game stray, keep following our gaming section and be sure to keep tabs on our site Retrology.