The video game Mario + Rabbids Sparks of Hope is packed with enjoyable quests and discoveries. The game’s quests have a lot to say about the lore and narrative of the game. But there is still a lot to learn about this universe. In Mario + Rabbits Sparks of Hope, there are several zones that are Secret and demand that you overcome a number of extremely challenging obstacles. This article will explain how to complete the Mario + Rabbids: Sparks of Hope Secret Zone “Pristine Peaks” and show you where to find it.
Sparks of Hope Pristine Peaks Secret Zone
Buy Pristine Key
First and foremost, go to the Shop and spend 11 Planet Coins to purchase the Midwinter Key. For the duration of the voyage, this key will be the only thing you require to open doors.
If you turn left from where the shop is, you will see a ladder. Climb up there and continue travelling north. You should enter the pipe that is at the end of the trail. Continue moving north until you get to the upper part until you see a vibrant door. The Midwinter Key will open this door for you.
You can also use fast travel to the lookout point flag if you are away from there.
- You must first lower the entire level directly adjacent to you. This block would be on your right as you enter the area. You’ll want to cross through it once this floor descends.
- You will then need to lower the other wall on the edge of the right side. Simply approach the one that is located right at the map’s edge.
- You will turn left once it descends and enter the tiny block there on the left. You must move the wooden box once you are here. Push it all the way back to your starting point.
- Place it on the first wall you’ve put down, then turn it on so it will rise.
- Once it is up, you should put it in the tiny black square box. By doing this, the bridge will open up to your right.
- When the road opens, turn right and activate the large wooden pillar and wall that are immediately adjacent to it.
- It will fall and create a footbridge that you can use to grab the wooden box.
- Next take the block and go through the path around the back, over the bridge to the second black marker.
- Go back from the same way and check the second blocked off spot.
- You’ll also notice a black ring there. Pick it up and put it on the movable block you first used.
- Then navigate it through the edge block and take it towards the right corner top platform. Once its on the edge movable block, take it towards the platform by moving it to the left.
- After that, you must climb up here and take the ring to the dark item on the left.
- On the opposite side of the map, a small white cannon will be free from black cover.
- Go inside it and it will shoot you. You will be thrown out onto the last platform where you can claim your reward.
- As a reward for completing it for the first time during your playthrough, you will receive a new Spark.
- When you complete it for the second time, you will receive a Weapon Skin that is extremely rare and nice looking.
Overall, Mario + Rabbids: Sparks of Hope Secret Zone Pristine Peaks is a fantastic area to travel through and visit. For more guides, check out our the guide section.