Like any other simulation game, Disney Dreamlight Valley also have the option of farming. You can get a lot of profit if you know about the right crops and what would benefit you the most. For that, here is a detailed Disney Dreamlight Valley Farming Guide.
After completing Merlin’s quest “The Royal Tools,” you’ll be ready to begin farming. The Royal Tools quest will get you access to all of the game’s tools. To begin farming, you’ll need a Shovel and a Watering Can. You can begin farming in your garden outside your house.
- You must first eradicate the Night Thorns from the garden, after which you can begin farming. These Night Thorns provide a lot of loot so they are profitable as well.
- After you equip the Shovel and press the tab, you’ll see the highlighted spot on the garden where your character will dig the whole for the seed.
- When you look towards the dig location, you’ll notice the option to plant the seed if you press the action button.
- Plant the seed by pressing the interaction button, and then water it. Press the tab to equip the Watering Can, then tap the action button to water the seed.
- Every crop grows in real-time.
- Crops cannot grow if they are dry so keep watering them regularly. Check your Map for any red crop icons and see if anything needs to be watered.
- Crops require Energy to plant and water, but they do not require Energy to harvest.
- Crops pose no risks other than the requirement to water them.
- Crops cannot be removed once planted; you must irrigate and harvest them in order to empty the square.
Where to get crops?
|Area||Crops found there|
|Peaceful Meadow||Banana Tree|
|Dazzle Beach||Banana Tree|
|Glade of Trust||Cocoa Tree|
|Forest of Valor||Lemon Tree|
|Sunlit Plateau||Cherry Tree|
|Frosted Heights||Cherry Tree|
|Forgotten Lands||Apple Tree|
Crop seeds can be obtained from Goofy’s stalls located across the maps. To cultivate the crops on your farm, you’ll need to purchase seeds from Goofy. Fruit Trees and Berry Bushes can also be found around the map. Fruit Trees and Berry Bushes are extremely rare and can only be obtained a few times from various sections of the map. So, you can go to the shop and get seeds whenever necessary.
- Yellow Glow: If you see a crop or a tree bathed in a bright yellow glow, you have gotten the bonus crop. This crop allows you to press the interact key as many times as possible which would in return give you more crops.
- Orange Items: If you see a crop explode and throw out some Orange items, grab them quickly. These are bonus items. They disappear after a while so keep an eye out for them.
- Blue Items: When you hang out with a Farming Character and they’ll throw out extra Crops that glow with a blue light. These will not vanish, and you can pick them whenever possible.
List of Crops
From this list, you can gauge which one is the most profitable and which one is the least.
|Crop||Growth Time||Seed Price||Sell Price||Profit for each Harvest|
That’s all for Disney Dreamlight Valley Farming Guide. For your ease, we’ve also covered Disney Dreamlight Valley Cooking and Recipes Guide. Hopefully its helpful!