The much anticipated Disney Dreamlight Valley has been finally released on the 6th of September 2022 and has already made its way to the screens of many players. The game will be available on all major platforms like Microsoft Windows, Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Xbox One, and Xbox Series X/S and is already available on Steam for you to purchase. Here is what developers Gameloft has to say about the game:
“Disney Dreamlight Valley is a hybrid between a life-sim and an adventure game rich with quests, exploration, and engaging activities featuring Disney and Pixar friends, both old and new.“
The game is packed with numerous tasks that might require a guide to perform effectively. Thus in this Guide to Crafting in Disney Dreamlight Valley, we will help you with everything you need to know about crafting. But before running into it you might also want to check out:
- Disney Dreamlight Valley Cooking and Recipes Guide
- Fixing Disney Dreamlight Valley low FPS issue, stuttering, and frame drops
- Fixing Disney Dreamlight Valley Crashing Issue and Black Screen Problem
That said, now without any further ado, let’s start crafting.
How to Start Crafting in Disney Dreamlight Valley
First things first, for crafting in Disney Dreamlight Valley you will be required to have a crafting table and in the early game, you can easily get one by investing in Scrooge McDuck’s Store. However, the only downside is that no matter where in the world you are you will have to come back to Scrooge McDuck’s Store for crafting, but since you’re getting to use it for totally free, that seems like a win.
Once you get enough resources and recipes you will then be able to craft a table of your own and you won’t have to come back to Scrooge McDuck’s Store again and again.
Once you’ve got hold of the table, you can now start crafting new items. Nevertheless, not all recipes will be unlocked at first so you will have to unlock them, which can be done in two ways. Firstly, start collecting more and more crafting materials which will unlock new recipes every time you unlock a new material. Secondly, you can also unlock recipes through quests.
Wondering where you can find materials to craft? Here is a list to help you know more about the Crafting Materials and how you can get your hands on them.
- Brick: You will need 5 CLay and 1 Coal to craft one. It is also available at Kristoff’s Stall sometimes.
- Clay: You can find clay at Glade of Trust, Sunlit Plateau, or Forgotten Lands. Dig up the ground at these locations to collect.
- Coal Ore: Use your pickaxe to break rocks in any zone or village to get Coal Ore. You can also find it occasionally at Kristoff’s Stall
- Cotton: You can either produce it through farming or buy it at Goofy’s Stall in Sunlit Plateau.
- Crystal: Use your pickaxe to break rocks in Forgotten Lands
- Dark Wood: Make your way to the Forgotten Lands and close to the trees on the ground you will find Dark Wood.
- Dream Shard: Destroy Night Thorns to get your hands on Dream Shard.
- Empty Vial: You will need 3 glasses to craft an Empty Vial
- Fabric: You will need 5 cottons to craft Fabric
- Fiber: You will need 1 Seaweed to get 5 Fiber and it is also occasionally available at Kristoff’s Stall.
- Glass: You will need 5 Sand and 1 Coal to craft class and it is also occasionally available at Kristoff’s Stall
- Gold Ingot: You will need 5 Gold nuggets and 1 Coal to get Gold Ingot.
- Gold Nugget: Head over to Frosted Heights, Forgotten Lands, and Sunlit Plateau to break some rocks.
- Hardwood: Make your way to the Forgotten Lands, Frosted Heights, Sunlit Plateau, Glade of Trust, and Forest of Valor now explore close to the trees on the ground to find Hardwood.
- Iron Ingot: You will need 5 Iron Ore and 1 Coal to craft an Iron Ingot.
- Iron Ore: Make your way to these locations and break some rocks: Forest of Valor, Glade of Trust, Sunlit Plateau, Frosted Heights, and Forgotten Lands.
- Night Shard: You will find glowing holes in the game occasionally, don’t forget to dig them up to get Night Shard.
- Pebbles: Head over to Dazzle Beach, FOrest of Valor, Sunlit Plateau, and Forgotten Lands and start digging the ground.
- Rope: You will need 8 Fibers to craft the Rope.
- Sand: Make your way to Dazzle Beach and start digging. Sand is also occasionally available at Kristoff’s Stall
- Snowball: Start dining grout at Frosted Heights and break some ice chunks at Frosted Heights. Snowball is also occasionally available at Kristoff’s Stall.
- Softwood: You can find softwood in any Zone (except the Plazaclose), explore close to the trees on the ground. You can also use an upgraded Shovel and destroy some Mushroom Stumps, however, softwood is also available at Kristoff’s Stall occasionally.
- Soil: You can find soil in any Zone (except Dazzle Beach) on the ground
- Stone: Start breaking rocks at any zone to get stones. It is also available occasionally at Kristoff’s Stall
- Tinkering Parts: You will need 2 iron bars to craft Tinkering Parts.
That is all on Guide to Crafting in Disney Dreamlight Valley. To know about Disney Dreamlight Valley Save File and Config File Location or for more guides, keep following Retrology.