In The Cycle Frontier, Indigenous Fruit is one of the rare resources that is very helpful for the player. Indigenous Fruit helps in upgrades by reducing their cost by a huge amount.
While looking for this rare resource in Fortuna III, look for coolers and hidden stashes. Not much can be said about hidden stashes but mostly, Coolers come in handy. They are the best way to get your hands on it.
Of course, it being rare makes it harder to find and we are here to aid you with this task.
Both maps available have three locations where Indigenous Fruits can be found. Although they are Rare fruits, their chances of being found are more than 10%. Here are the locations on both maps.
Indigenous Fruit locations in Bright Sands
Following are the locations of Indigenous fruit in the Bright Sands map
- The first location is on the top-left side of the map, at Crashed Ship.
- The second location is on the top-right of the map, at Waterfall Labs.
- Next, look for the Science Campus on the bottom right of the map.
Most chances of finding these fruits are at Waterfall Labs, next comes Crashed Ship and the least chance lies at the Science campus.
Indigenous Fruit locations in Crescent Falls
Following are the locations of Indigenous fruit in the Crescent Falls map
- The first location is on the top-left side of the map, Nutrion Farms Warehouse.
- The second location is on the bottom-right of the map, Nutrion Farm Processing.
- Next, look for Pinnacle Labs, on the top-right corner of the map.
Nutrion Farms Warehouse is the best location for finding these fruits so look for Indigenous fruits in this location the most. Next is Pinnacle Labs with the second-most probability and last comes the location of Nutrion Farm Processing.
This rare fruit looks green and has very few spawn areas. You can get way more Indigenous Fruit from Crescent Falls compared to Bright Sands.
And that’s all on finding the Cycle Frontier Indigenous Fruit locations. If you want to know more about this game, check The Cycle: Frontier Toxic Glands Locations article or stay tuned to Retrology for more guides.