Scrapnaut is a co-op and single-player top-down base building survival and adventurous game with steampunk elements. It was published by RockGame S.A. This game is all about exploring an open world with diverse biomes. You need to keep in check your oxygen, build more and more homes, produce food, generate enough electricity, and manage your farms. You can also use a cooking pot to discover different types of meals. Keep solving the series of quests and progressing through the map.
Also Read: Deathloop (System Requirements)
Another exciting part of the game is to collect as many resources as you can whilst exploring the game. The collected resources will help you in completing your quests, building your base, and fixing damaged items. Building a base is very important in Scrapnaut as by doing that you can produce and as well as save electricity. But while doing that be careful of the enemy raids.
In Scrapnaut, each biome allows the players to build several exclusive items. Furthermore, you can also create and improve your equipment. A good weapon will help you survive in the game for a longer time but if you notice that your opponent seems to be stronger than you then you should run away immediately as you won’t be able to fight your opponent.
In this guide, we will tell you about the Scarpnaut save file location.
- First, you have to open File Explorer. It is usually pinned to your Task Bar; if not then you can open it by searching “File Explorer” in the Start Menu.
- Then go to the disk on which you have installed Windows.
- Go to the Users folder and then click on the folder that has your Windows username.
- After doing that, select the AppData folder. As this folder is hidden first you need to click on View and enable Hidden items to select it.
- After enabling hidden items move to the LocalLow folder.
- Now try finding a folder named Scrapnaut which has your save file.
This was all about the Scrapnaut save file location. We will keep updating you as we get more information regarding this game and many others. Keep following Retrology.