Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous is an isometric role-playing game. It was developed by Russian studio Owlcat Games and published by Deep Silver. It can be played on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, macOS, Microsoft Windows, Macintosh operating systems. Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous, is a sequel to Pathfinder: Kingmaker but with a different storyline.
Also Read: Guide to find Aliens: Fireteam Elite save file location on PC
This game is all about adventure and fighting your demons. You have to choose your path and come to personify an Angel or a Demon and each path will let you improve your hero in exceptional ways by adding a different layer to character development. This will help in making your hero and their allies a true match for their potent enemies.
In this guide, we will share the details of how you can save file location of Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous. Just follow the simple steps given below and you’re all sorted.
- First, you need to open File Explorer. You have two ways to open it. Either by searching “File Explorer” in the Start menu or it’s also pinned to your Taskbar, you can directly open it from there.
- Now go to the disk on which you have mainly installed your Windows. Check your C: drive, it’s usually there.
- Move to the Users folder and click on the folder that has your Windows username on it.
- Now you have to select the App Data folder. To enable this folder you need to click on View and enable Hidden Items. The folder will become visible.
- Inside that folder, head into the LocalLow folder first and then the Owlcat Games folder.
- There you will find a folder called Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous and then Saved Game which will have your save file.
These were the simple steps by which you can have access to your Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous savefile. For more details and guides keep following Retrology.