Many players have reported how they managed to complete an Overwatch 2 bout and got hyped by seeing their names that pop in the post-match ‘Play of the Game’ highlight video but as soon as they saved it so they can show it off on the internet, they never know where did it go. Moreover, screenshots are also an amazing way to showcase your achievements but where do they go exactly? A true gamer knows how annoyed you feel after this and if you are also struggling with the same problem then worry no more because we got you covered. In this guide, we will help you find Overwatch 2 screenshots location.
Before that, you might also want to check out some other recent guides:
- Fixing Overwatch 2 Beta Low FPS issue, Stuttering, and Frame drop
- Elden Ring: Where to find the Claw Talisman in the game
- How to beat Chums the Old God in Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands
That said, let’s jump right into the guide.
How to find Overwatch 2 screenshots location
To get your hands on all the amazing screenshots that you have taken which got lost somewhere, follow the following steps:
- Step 1: Use prt scr (print screen) to capture your photo.
- Step 2: Go to the folder Documents/My Documents on your computer.
- Step 3: Double click on Overwatch 2 folder and go to the subfolder named “screenshot”
- Step 4: Now go to the “GameClientApp” to get your hands on all of your screenshots.
However, to access the folder quickly and to save time, press the Windows logo key and ‘R’ at the same time to open Command Run prompt. Here you can type the following text “%UserProfile%\Documents\Overwatch\ScreenShots\Overwatch” to access the screenshots folder easily.