Five Nights at Freddy’s: Security Breach is an action indie and survival-horror game that features Gregory, who is a young boy trapped overnight inside of Freddy’s Fazbear’s Mega Pizzaplex. With Freddy’s help himself, Gregory must learn all the secrets of the Pizzaplex and survive until dawn.
Release Date: 17rh December 2021.
Developer: Steel Wool Studios
According to players, the Maze is the absolute worst to solve. The maze is laid out in a very complex way. It is like a flat Rubik’s cube when you look at it.
What this shows is the means by which the room is spread out, where your objective is (the vent on the top) and how rearranging the buttons works and what it will move.
- At the point when the switch is set to vertical, it will move 1-5 either up or down depending on what square it is.
- At the point when the switch is set to flat, it will move 1-5 remaining or right depending on what square it is.
To test how works, take a stab at setting the change to level or vertical and press the 1 button multiple times. With each press, you will see what has changed. You should see the parts are being rearranged through and that it rehashes, so you should simply track down the right square and spot it there.
The actual game doesn’t tell you what square goes there, all things considered, it gives a clue saying that blue in the corner is the answer. THIS IS A LIE, NO BLUE PIECE WORKS IN THE CORNER. Instead, you will probably get THIS green part on the upper left corner of the puzzle. This will lead you to open the vent.
Here is how to solve the Mazercise Puzzle in Five Nights at Freddy’s: Security Breach:
- Firstly, Press 3 while the light is on up 3 times.
- Now, Flip the switch.
- Next, Press 1 while the light is on left 1 time.
- Flip the switch.
- Press 3 while the light is on up 3 times.
- Flip the switch.
- Press 1 while the light is on left 2 times.
- Lastly, Press 2 while the light is on right 3 times.
This is all on how to solve Mazercise Puzzle in Five Nights at Freddy’s: Security Breach. For more guides like this keep following Retrology!