With the introduction of Chapter 3 Season 4 in Fortnite, you can now go one step ahead to riding the animals. This new step is that now you can tame or pet the animals like Boars and Wolves. Interested in learning how to Pet Wolves and Boars in Fortnite? Keep reading below and you’ll hopefully get help about it.
Yes, this isn’t really a big or interesting step but it adds a new flavor to the already present feature. It may be useless as the dances are in this game but at least it is fun in a similar way. This is just to show that sometimes small things can be fun rather than the same routine of playing these shooting games.
You can pet both wolves and boars, depending on your preferences. To do so, drop into locations where these animals are known to be and look for them, preferably with grassy hills or trees nearby.
Tame the Animals
First, you’ll need to tame them but a process. It’s different for both Wolves and Boars in Fortnite.
How to Tame a Boar
- Find a location where you can pick fruit or veggies. One location is the Supermarket where you can loot fruits and vegetables from there.
- Spot a boar and use the fire button to throw the fruit or vegetables it’s way.
- Wait for the boar to approach the fruit or vegetables.
- As the boar is busy eating, approach it and use this as the chance to ride it.
How to tame a Wolf
- First, you’ll need to kill any animal and collect the meat.
- Find a wolf. Then throw the meat near the wolf and make sure it is in its way. This will ensure that it will approach the bait.
- Wait for the animal to approach the meat.
- When it is busy eating, go up to the animal and press the interact button to tame it.
Once the animal is tamed, you can mount the animal by just simply interacting with them.
How to Pet the Animals
As soon as you ride the animal, you’ll get the option to Pet Wolves and Boars in Fortnite. It’s different for each platform as different buttons are used. Just see the button which will pet the animal and press that to gently pet the animal. This will make the bond between both of you stronger too so it’s good. It will surely lessen the chances of being flung off.
With this now done, you can ride the animal and have it aid you in running away or attacking the opponents. A quick vehicle for runs. Good Luck!