With YouTube having more than two billion monthly viewers, it’s understandable that many people use YouTube as their primary source of leisure, motivation, and amusement. Many people enjoy listening to their favorite songs, ASMR videos, meditation guides, and other types of video content over and over again. It’s convenient to be able to play a video on repeat while relaxing or doing other things. But how do you exactly play a YouTube video on loop? If you’re also looking for the answer then don’t worry because you’ve come to the right place. So without any further ado, let’s get into it.
But before that, you might also want to check out the new Instagram feature where you can respond to stories with voice messages.
Loop a YouTube video on a PC
Recently YouTube has made it a lot easier for users to play any video on a loop no matter which browser they are using, here’s how.
- Access the YouTube website and play the video you want to repeat
- Right-click anywhere on the video
- Click loop to repeat the video over and over again
On Mobile App
For quite a while users did not have the option to loop a video on the mobile app but recently YouTube has launched the loop feature for mobiles as well. It works for all mobiles whether IOS or Android. Here’s how to activate it
- Access the YouTube App on your mobile phone and play the video you want to loop
- Tap anywhere on the video and on the top right corner you will find a settings icon or the three dots
- Tap on the settings icon and a pop-up menu will appear
- Turn on the loop video on the pop-up menu to repeat the video over and over again