Lost Ark is a 3D fantasy multiplayer online action role-playing game. Tripod Studio and Smilegate’s game production company, Smilegate RPG, collaborated on the project. It is a free-to-play action-adventure game that sends players on a quest to discover the mythical pieces of the Lost Ark in a world that has gone into chaos.
Thronespire is a new addition to Lost Ark and here we will discuss everything about how to unlock Thronespire in Lost Ark.
What is Thronespire?
Thronespire is a solo challenge available to players that have earned the 1325 gear level. But don’t get too excited; this equipment will only get you through the first handful of floors, and you’ll need a much stronger character and a high level of play to collect awards for all 25 levels. Even with item level 1445+, not everyone will be able to complete this challenge.
How to reach and unlock Thronespire in Lost Ark?
The unlock Thronespire in Lost Ark you must finish Punika’s main quest. You’d have access to the guide quest, which you’d locate in your adventure notebook or quest journal. After accepting this and completing the guide missions, you will get entry to the Thronespire.
If you don’t know where it is, put Thronespire into the search bar above and it will begin flashing on your mini-map. For your ease, here is the location on the map. It is on the northwest side of the map.
Also, you can access Thronespire from many other locations so you don’t need to specifically go there. You can just spawn there when you want to do it.
Equip the best gear and items
Before planning to go in the Thronespire, make sure to return to the lobby and equip yourself with the best gear and the most items you can keep. These will come in handy as you have to go a long way. this is a one-chance area so better be safe than sorry.
Make sure you have the most effective potions and a level high enough to safely fight your way through. Equip the weapon you are best with or the one you think will work best against the masses.
How to pass through the tower?
You will be swarmed by creatures every step of the way. Run forward and utilize your skills to destroy them. Kill the Miniboss that spawns at the end of each gate before moving on to the next. Repeat this technique until you reach the last boss.
- Each floor has a time limit of 7 minutes.
- You must pass through four gates of escalating monster difficulty.
- A mini-boss will appear at the conclusion of each gate. To progress to the next gate, kill it.
- At the end of the bridge, you’ll face a last boss battle.
- Throughout the dungeon, regular Healing Potion can be utilized.
- You can complete the tower even if you die. The respawn timer is set at 5 seconds.
- Although, once you leave the tower, you won’t be able to get in again.
Thronespire Tower Rewards
The Thronespire dungeon has 50 floors in all, each guarded by a different monster or boss. While only the first 25 floors are linked to prizes, the other levels are meant to put the players’ combat abilities to the test.
Here’s a list of the rewards for the first 25 floors:
- Floor 1: x15 Crystallized Guardian Stone Chest
- Floor 2: x20 Honor Leapstone Chest
- Floor 3: x5 Crystallized Destruction Stone Chest
- Floor 4: x15 Glory Shard Pouch (L)
- Floor 5: x20 Epic Engraving Recipe Selection Chest (Class Exclusive)
- Floor 6: x45 Ancient Platinum Coin
- Floor 7: x10 Crystallized Destruction Stone Chest
- Floor 8: x30 Crystallized Guardian Stone Chest
- Floor 9: x50 Ancient Platinum Coin
- Floor 10: x10 Crystallized Destruction Stone Chest
- Floor 11: x30 Crystallized Guardian Stone Chest
- Floor 12: x5 Great Honor Leapstone Chest
- Floor 13: x2 Metallurgy: Basic Welding
- Floor 14: x10: Tailoring: Basic Mending
- Floor 15: x30 Crystallized Guardian Stone Chest
- Floor 16: x10 Crystallized Destruction Stone Chest
- Floor 17: x20 Glory Shard Pouch (L)
- Floor 18: x10 Great Honor Leapstone Chest
- Floor 19: x25 Glory Shard Pouch (L)
- Floor 20: x2 Metallurgy: Applied Welding
- Floor 21: x10 Tailoring: Applied Mending
- Floor 22: x2 Legendary Combat Engraving Recipe Selection Pouch
- Floor 23: x6 Great Honor Leapstone Chest
- Floor 24: x60 Ancient Platinum Coin
- Floor 25: x30 Level 3 Gem Chest
Skipping Floors is possible!
As much as adventure lover gamers want to beat through every level, it is sometimes difficult to pass on the first try. To make this challenge more assessable, there is an option to skip floors. Yes, it’s easier to just defeat bosses and get the rewards for it.
The con of this is that you won’t get rewards from all the levels you left behind. So, wager if the fight with the boss gives you better rewards and leaving these levels is worth it or if all those rewards are a must
Good Luck. For more guides like these, stay tuned to Retrology.