Elden Ring is an open-world action role-playing game developed by FromSoftware and published by Bandai Namco Entertainment. In this guide, we’ll show the uses, location, and how to obtain the Somber Smithing Stone 7 in Elden Ring.
Elden Ring allows players to experience multiple combat types and use many different weapons as they go on a journey to repair the Elden Ring and become the Elder Lord. The game was released on February 25th, 2022, and is available for Xbox, PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, and PC.
This Somber Smithing Stone is a Bolstering Material which can be used to Reinforce special armaments to +7. Additionally, in-game it is described as a “Polar smithing stone drained of color.”
The easiest way to obtain these is by buying these from the Twin Maiden Husks at the Roundtable Hold for 16000 Runes. However, players will have to offer them the Somberstone Miner’s Bell Bearing 4 first. After offering this Bell Bearing, players will be able to purchase an unlimited amount of Smithing Stones.
Besides that, the Somber Smithing Stone can be obtained from the following locations:
- Subterranean Shunning-Grounds: Can be dropped by the spider-like enemies near the Dung Eater’s Cell and the scarab near Leyndell Catacombs.
- Volcano Manor: On top of a corpse guarded by an Abductor Virgin.
- Forbidden Lands: On top of a corpse inside a giant skull south of Grand lift of Rold.
- Uhi Palace Ruins: Will be dropped by the Astel-like enemies hanging on the roof in both the north and south parts of the palace.
- Nokstella, Eternal City: Found inside two different rooms guarded by silver tears and on a corpse on the west of the city, overlooking Ainsel River.
- Deeproot Depths: One each on the north-west and north-east part of this area on top of ledges, and one inside a mausoleum.
- Mountaintops of Giants: Is dropped by spider-like enemies on the north of the Foot of the Forge site of grace.
- Ordina, Liturgical Town: Dropped by a scarab at the east of this region.
- Lake of Rot: One can be found near the site of grace. Moreover, another is found east of this site of grace on a corpse next to a basilisk inside a building.
- Crumbling Farum Azula: Lastly, on a corpse under The Great Bridge, and near the Dragon Temple Lift, at the end of a spiral staircase.
And there you have it, these are all the open-world locations of the Somber Smithing Stone Bell 7 in Elden Ring and what it can be used for. For more Elden Ring guides, you can check out these guides to Ghost Glovewort 6 and Ghost Glovewort 8. For more Elden Ring guides, stay tuned to Retrology.