Developed by Playground Games and published by Xbox Game Studios Forza Horizon 5 is a racing video game. The game was released on 9th November 2021 for Windows, Xbox One and Xbox Series X/S. It is set in a fictionalised depiction of Mexico. This is the fifth instalment in the Fix Forza Horizon series and the twelfth main instalment in the Forza series. It has the largest map in the series. Players will be able to play and drive on the right-hand side of the road. It has single-player and multiplayer modes. In this guide, we will tell you how to fix Forza Horizon 5 E:1704-0 error.
Forza Horizon 5 minimum system requirements
- Processor: AMD Ryzen 3 1200 / Intel Core i5-4460
- GPU: AMD Radeon RX470 / Nvidia GTX 970
- VRAM: 4GB
- RAM: 8GB
Forza Horizon 5 recommended system requirements
- Processor: AMD Ryzen 1500X / Intel Core i5-8400
- GPU: AMD Radeon RX590 / Nvidia GTX 1070
- VRAM: 8GB
- Ram: 16GB
Here’s how to fix the error E:1704-0:
Delete game’s saved files (Steam Version)
- Firstly, go to C: drive.
- Open appdata.
- Go to Local.
- Go the Packages file.
- Now, delete the game’s saved files.
Disable Cloud Synchronization
- Open Steam and navigate your Steam Library.
- Right-click on Forza Horizon 5 and select Properties.
- Select Updates tab and uncheck the Enable Steam Cloud synchronization option.
- Lastly, click close.
This is all for the guide on how to fix the Forza Horizon 5 E-1704-0 error. For more guides and fixes like this keep following Retrology!