Aliens: Fireteam Elite is a 2021 multiplayer third-person shooter game developed by Cold Iron Studio in collaboration with Disney’s 20th Century Games. The game was published by Focus Home Interactive. This game can be played on Xbox One, PlayStation 5, PlayStation 4, Xbox Series X and Series S, Microsoft Windows. Aliens: Fireteam Elite is part of the Alien series and uses Unreal Engine 4 for the first time in the series. Although it is not a direct sequel to the last Alien game but is rather a survival game in which you shoot waves of aliens and make your way through it.
Originally the game is designed for three human players to play together in co-op mode but it has a single-player mode as well. And if you have no friends to play with then you can simply use the game’s AI. The game features a total number of 12 missions in four chapters. So, it could take you up to 4-8 hours to complete all the campaign tasks.
Although the game does support having your save file backed up by Steam Cloud but still if you wish to find it on your PC then this guide is for you. All you need to do is follow the steps given below and you’ll find your save file. So let’s begin with it.
- Open File Explorer.
- Go to the disk in which you have installed windows. In most cases, it is usually stored in a C drive.
- Then go to the Users folder and search for the folder that has your Windows username on it. Once you find it, click on it.
- After doing that, select the AppData folder. As this folder is hidden first you need to click on View and enable Hidden items to select it.
- Then move to the Local folder first, and then head to the Endeavor folder.
- There you’ll find a folder named Saved and then SaveGames will have your save file.
By following these simple steps you can easily have your Aliens: Fireteam Elite save file location. We hope this guide helped you. For more details and guides keep following Retrology.