Released on 17th May 2022, V Rising has already made its way to the screens of many gamers. This survival game is all set in an open environment, with its unique gameplay and characters it has attracted a lot of players within the first week of its release. Players of survival games know that deciding where to build your base takes a whole skill. V Rising is no different in terms of base and resource management, and if you’re also struggling with Best Base Locations in V Rising then worry no more because we got you covered.
In this guide, we will help you with locating some of the best base locations. So without any further ado, let’s get into it.
Best Base Locations in V Rising
The greatest V Rising base locations are those that are near valuable materials. So make sure that you look out for bandit camps that you may raid for loot with your V Rising minions.
Note that finding the ideal V Rising base locations in a V Rising server with other people is significantly more difficult than in a private game. Because everyone is competing for the best place, planning your castle takes some extra thinking. Here we have listed some of the best base locations with their relevant advantages and disadvantages as well.
Cursed Forest is on the northeast side of the map, it is ideal for getting away from other players and constructing a stronghold without being disturbed. However, the cursed forest is filled with deadly monsters just waiting to tear you apart, so clearing the area is a challenging effort but it’s definitely worth it.
- Cursed Forest is filled with animals which makes it an amazing hunting location
- Gives you easy access to iron
- The wildlife is deadly enough to deter potential assailants.
- If you are a beginner then you might struggle in Cursed forest
- Fighting your way through some high-level enemies in order to set up a shop is not so simple chore
The Dunely Farmlands is between both the Cursed Forest and Silverlight Hills, which makes it ideal for quarts, iron, and as well as cotton. Someone who is just a beginner at a survival game should opt for this option.
- you can easily harvest quartz, iron, and cotton
- Since it is between the Cursed Forest and Silverlight Hills, it gives easy access to both of them
- Since this location has an abundance of quartz, iron, and cotton it attracts a lot of other enemies as well
Silverlight Hills is located at the extreme west of the map and it is the only source of silver in the game. This location is filled with silver and some other valuable metals which makes this location quite useful because with time holding silver weakens you, so being close to the source alleviates some of the pain.
- Silverlight Hills is the only source of silver
- Some terrifying beasts are also found here that can be used to protect your belongings
- This location is not so Beginner-friendly
- The Cursed Forest is not so easily accessible
That is all on some of the best base locations in V Rising. To know about how to get more blood essence quickly in V Rising or for more guides, keep following Retrology.