In the remote areas of Mexico, some extremely rarely in-game finds are hidden and are waiting to be found. These barn finds have valuable and important at the same time. I have allocated the spots on the map where you can get the Barn Finds. This guide to Barn Finds Forza Horizon 5 with the easiest steps and shortest route will surely help you to find all of them.
There are 14 extremely rare and well-hidden cars that are scattered around the map. This is a series that is made to challenge your true driver spirit. You have to find all of them.
How to unlock the Barn Finds in Forza Horizon 5
Before I tell you about the exact spots of these finds on the map, you should know that this is more than unlocking them. You can begin the Barn Finds after you have found the Barn Find Rumor. Along with these discoveries, you have to complete a race campaign and earn Accolades. This is a kind of XP that will help unlock the story missions of Forza Horizon 5 adventures. These will be part of this journey and you will find the last piece close to the finishing line.
On the map, all 14 finds are highlighted for you. The potential hotspots are very large in area coverage but all of the efforts are for you to reach these exact locations.
If you’re still finding it difficult to locate, use the Drone mode. This option will be in the Creative Hub under the settings. It will help you see the map from a high-altitude point, this is helpful for you. Here is the list of the valuable cars that you have collected.
- 1973 BMW Turbo 2002 – West of Guanajuato
- 1999 Dodge Viper GTS ACR South-central Gran Pantano
- 1968 Dodge Dart Hemi Super Stock – Between Teotihuacan and Granjas de Tapalpa
- 1968 Ford Mustang GT 2+2 Flashback – Between Guanajuato and Hotel Mirador Balderrama
- 1967 Ford Racing Escort MK1 – Northwest of La Gran Caldera
- 1956 Ford F-100 – South of Tierra Prospera
- 1970 GMC Jimmy – Southeast of Atlantes de Tula
- 1973 Porsche 911 Carrera RS – Northwest of Colinas Aridas
- 1968 Renault 4L Export – West of Gran Telescopio
- 1993 Toyota #1 T100 Baja Truck – Southeast of De Otro Mundo
- 1953 Chevrolet Corvette – Southwest of Los Jardines
- 1959 Ferrari F40 Competizione – North of Pantano de la Selva
- 1962 Ferrari 250 GTO – Northeast of Los Jardines
After you have completed these side missions and collected all the Barn Find Forza Horizon 5, you have achieved all the best cars. It’s an honor to have a good stock of cars as well. And if you’re looking for more gaming guides, check the Gaming section of Retrology.