The Entrance Exam level is the next step to the prologue to further make your position strong in Escape Academy. It is a bit more lengthy than the beginning one but you can solve it pretty easily. Even though it’s easy to solve, sometimes players can get stuck on one puzzle and struggle to solve it. So for their aid, here is the Escape Academy The Entrance Exam Solution with the answer to the main question.
Room # 1
The central problem for The Entrance Exam is the player determining the entire name of the Headmaster and then inputting it into a computer to escape. The first name you should learn is the surname.
- Turn left as you enter and take the key out of the purse hanging on coat stand. Take this key to the singular drawer you can interact with at the desk. It will open up to reveal a screwdriver and a photo.
- The photo will have the first name of Headmaster which is Sandra.
- Next, go to the window and pick up the floppy disk. This will come in handy later.
- Go towards the vent and open it up with the screw driver.
- Inside the vent, you will find a code at the very end of the path.
- Come back out and type this code in the telephone present on the desk. The code will be 9524242.
- This call will reveal the surname of headmaster which is Solange.
- Next, go to the glass table. Here you will see a box with a lock combination.
- The answer can be determined by counting the number of clocks, number of plants & number of trophies present in the room. The answer would be 253.
- The case will open revealing three photos with country names on them. Use these names as a guide to interact with book on the shelf present on your left. The correct order would be Egypt, Japan and Greece.
As you press all three, books, the book will open revealing a secret room.
Room # 2
- As you enter the second room from the bookcase, turn to your right. You will se a computer there.
- Enter the floppy disk in here. This will generate the word “DEAD” on the screen.
- Now go over to the piano which is by the right side of fireplace.
- You will notice that there are some letters on the left side keys of piano. According to these letters, type the word “DEAD”.
- This will open a latch above the keys and you will obtain a light bulb.
- Go back towards the entrance of this room and you will see a glass case with multiple trophies and a singular certificate.
- Though this certificate is not visible, you can fix it. Use the bulb you have to brighten the certificate. Now you can see the middle name of the headmistress, which is Jacqueline.
- Finally, go towards the machine present on the right side of the doors of the main room. There you would have three slots. Enter the name there and you’re done.
Now that you passed through and learned the full name of Headmaster, we can say this Escape Academy The Entrance Exam Solution was helpful. For more guides on different rooms, you can take a look at these.