In case you have updated your Xbox One and you can’t get past the following screen. Well, don’t panic. You are certainly not alone. This simply means that your Xbox is experiencing a freezing issue. In this guide, we will tell you how to fix the Xbox One stuck after the update issue.
You need to reset your console keeping the apps and games through the Xbox troubleshooter page. As long as you are connected to the Xbox Live your games saved process will not be deleted. Your accounts will be removed but you can add them later on.
How to fix Xbox One Stuck Issue
Here are the steps you need to follow:
- In case of a wired network connection, unplug the network cable.
- Switch off your console and unplug the power cord. Till will help you ensure that the console is completely switched off.
- Wait for almost 30 seconds befire plugging the power cord back in.
- There will be a Pair button on the left side of the console, press and hold that. You also need to press and hold the Eject button which is located on the front of the console.
- Next, press the Xbox button on the console.
- Hold the Pair and Eject buttons for about 10-15 seconds.
- Keep an ear out for 2 “power-up” sounds which will be a couple seconds apart. You can let go off the Pair and Eject buttons after the second “power-up” sound.
- Now, the console will power-up. You will see the Startup Troubleshooter.
- Next, click on “Reset this Xbox”.
- Lastly, click on “Reset and keep my games and apps”.
This is all on the Guide to fix Xbox One stuck issue after the update. Be sure to check out our Guides and Fixes. We also cover a lot of tech-related stuff. For more content like this keep following Retrology.