LEGO Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga was released with much excitement on all major platforms. However, a few complaints surfaced within days after the game’s release. The decreased FPS issue is one of the most talked-about issues, and users are really upset about it. There could be a variety of causes for this error, therefore instead of focusing on the causes, it’s best to focus on the solutions. Yes, as previously stated, we have provided potential fixes to the low FPS issue in LEGO Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga, in this article. So, rather than wasting your time, let us explore the surefire solutions.
How To Fix LEGO Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga Low FPS Issue
You may experience low FPS issues with LEGO Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga if your graphics driver becomes damaged or outdated. Updating the driver is the most efficient way to solve this problem. Follow these steps to achieve this:
- To begin, type ‘Device Management’ into your search box and click the first result on the results page.
- Then right-click on your Graphics driver and double-click to expand the Display adapters section.
- Click the Update driver option from the newly presented sub-menu and wait for the procedure to complete.
- Finally, restart your computer and play the game to see how much better it has become.
Use Dedicated Graphics Card
Using a dedicated graphics card is another way to combat the FPS decreases in LEGO Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga. In order to do so:
- To begin, type ‘graphics settings’ into your search engine and click on the first result.
- Then select the game LEGOSTARWARSTHESKYWALKERSAGADX11.exe from the game installation folder using the Browse button.
- If the game has been added to the list, select Options by clicking on the game icon.
- Select the “High performance” option on the Graphics preference page and save the settings.
- Finally, reboot your computer and relaunch the game to see what happens.
Switch windowed to borderless Mode
Most of the time, simply decreasing all of the visual settings in LEGO Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga will help you fast remedy the low FPS issue. You can do this by:
- Firstly, go to the Video option under the LEGO Star Wars The Skywalker Saga on your system.
- Then select the Windowed mode and Borderless option by checking the boxes next to them.
- Also, lower all of the graphics options in the list, as well as the Screen Resolution.
- Finally, start the game and observe whether the issue still bothers you.
Check Game Files Integrity
Check the integrity of the game files if you’re experiencing low FPS in LEGO Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga. To do this:
- Launch Steam and go to the Library section.
- Select and right-click the LEGO Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga on the next screen, then select the Properties option from the sub-menu.
- Select the Local Files option, then the Verify Integrity of Game Files option, and wait for the procedure to finish.
- Finally, start the game and see if it runs well or not.
Overlays can occasionally cause your game to be disrupted, resulting in shuttering and a low FPS issue. Disabling overlays like GeForce Experience, Discord, and Steam in-game overlays is a sensible answer here. You can also disable all overclocking applications.
If your Windows is old, you may see a drop in FPS when playing LEGO Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga. In this scenario, you can just update your operating system and play the game. In order to do so,
- To get started, hit “Windows + I” at the same time to open the Settings window on your desktop.
- Then choose Windows Update, click the Check for Updates button, and wait for the procedure to finish.
- After then, start the game and notice the difference.
Low CPU And GPU Usage, Performance Fix
Players on PC have reported that LEGO Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga does not use the CPU or GPU, resulting in the game running at an extremely low frame rate. Try operating your PC in High-Performance mode to fix the low CPU and GPU use issue.
Then go to Nvidia Control Panel > Manage 3D Settings > Program Settings > pick LEGO Star Wars The Skywalker Saga and apply the modifications listed below.
Low Latency Mode is turned off.
Power Management – Maximum Performance Is Preferable
Threaded Optimization is disabled.
When these adjustments are made, PC players will notice increased CPU and GPU consumption as well as improved performance.
Following these steps will help you solve the low FPS issues and play the game smoothly. For other guides to configure files in-game or to find the save file location of the game and much more be sure to check out our site.