Digimon Survive is the latest installment in the Digimon series, having been teased in 2018 and delayed until 2020. Takuma Momozuka and his sidekick Agumon discover an alternative universe populated with warring Digimon in the game. There are many objectives at hand with one of them being the befriending of other Digimons. Regarding that, we will talk about Digimon Survive Crowmon and how to befriend him.
Also Read: Digimon Survive: Karma Guide
Becoming Crowmon’s Friend
Crowmon is one of the first Ultimate Digimon you may summon in Digimon Survive. Crowmon, being a Mobility monster, can quickly move across the battlefield and secure high ground.
In order to get Crowmon’s friendship, you must converse with them in a battle. We were allowed to accomplish this for the first time in Part 6 of the tale, at the Free Battle location in the Second Island Area.
The Correct Answers for Crowmon’s Conversation
Apart from knowing how to save Ryo, choosing the correct answers for Crow’s Conversation is also a difficult task. In order to get Crowmon’s friendship, you must converse with them in a battle. We were allowed to accomplish this for the first time in Part 6 of the tale, at the Free Battle location in the Second Island Area.
You will be given four options for each of his sentences, with each option worth a set number of points. Before you may invite Crowmon to be your buddy, you must first earn more than half of the friendship bar with him. Also make sure to select correctly as wrong answers can lower the score significantly, one or two points, depending on how bad the answer was.
Your aim is to respond to Crowmon’s queries in a way that allows them to connect with you. If you’re not sure what the appropriate response is, here’s a guide to the best replies so you don’t risk losing points.
Questions with their respective answers
- Question: I’d like to avoid a pointless battle, if possible.
- Answer: Then let’s retreat.
- Question: How do clouds in the sky look to you?
- Answer: Makes you think, huh?
- Question: Looking at innocent monsters really puts your heart at ease, doesn’t it?
- Answer: Not for me, nope.
- Question: If your friend was off causing trouble, how would you deal with it?
- Answer: I’d protect my friend.
- Question: Is wanting quiet time to yourself such a crime?
- Answer: I prefer fun.
- Question: Sometimes you should act on emotion instead of logic, don’t you think?
- Answer: Efficiency is the key.
- Question: What would you do if someone told you an idea you believed in was incorrect?
- Answer: Get annoyed.
Not all of these questions may be in your version of the game so this is a general guide. After you have answered will all the right options, Cromon will agree to join your team and now you have one of the coolest-looking Digimon as your party member.!
Hope this helped you in getting Crowmon in Digimon Survive. If you want guidance on Digimon Survive All Perceived Memories Locations, then you can check it out too.