Arcadegeddon is a co-op multiplayer game that offers a combination of PVE and PVP experiences and allows for a variety of play rates. As you go through the game, you will be able to take on extra challenges from the various “gangs” that gather at Gilly’s Arcade. You can equip various weapons from the long list and start your journey.
Confused on what to get? Here is a list with all the Arcadegeddon Weapons guide and the best weapon of each type.
Arcadegeddon Weapons List:
- Grunt: Damage 3, Accuracy 4, Range 4
- Outlaw: Damage 5, Accuracy 5, Range 3
- The professional: Damage 5, Accuracy 5, Range 5
- Eraser: Damage 4, Accuracy 4, Range 5
- Hunter: Damage 5, Accuracy 4, Range 3
- Slicer: Damage 5, Accuracy 2, Range 1
- Tracker: Damage 4, Accuracy 3, Range 3
- Vaporizer: Damage 5, Accuracy 2, Range 3
- Overclocker: Damage 2, Accuracy 3, Range 1
- Power Surge: Damage 3, Accuracy 5, Range 5
- Shocker v11.1: Damage 3, Accuracy 3, Range 3
- Magma Canon: Damage 4, Accuracy 2, Range 2
- The Melter: Damage 3, Accuracy 1, Range 2
- Thermal Devastator: Damage 3, Accuracy 3, Range 3
- Ex Machina: Damage 3, Accuracy 2, Range 3
- Master Blaster: Damage 4, Accuracy 2, Range 4
- Scotsman: Damage 4, Accuracy 2, Range 2
- Frosty Fraggins: Damage 1, Accuracy 2, Range 1
- Ice Chipper: Damage 1, Accuracy 1, Range 3
- The Cold Shoulder: Damage 2, Accuracy 3, Range 2
- Long Winter: Damage 2, Accuracy 5, Range 5
- Aperture 3: Damage 4, Accuracy 2, Range 2
- BDE 9000: Damage 4, Accuracy 5, Range 5
- Gillytine: Damage 4, Accuracy 3, Range 1
- Incinerator: Damage 4, Accuracy 2, Range 1
- Indiscriminator: Damage 3, Accuracy 1, Range 2
- Light Gun: Damage 4, Accuracy 3, Range 3
- Minigun: Damage 5, Accuracy 1, Range 2
- Particle Smasher: Damage 5, Accuracy 3, Range 4
- Party Favor: Damage 0, Accuracy 2, Range 1
- Pixel Popper: Damage 5, Accuracy 3, Range 2
- Slugger: Damage 3, Accuracy 3, Range 1
- The Good Doctor: Damage 1, Accuracy 2, Range 2
Best Arcadegeddon weapons:
Short Range Arcadegeddon Weapons
Whether you are playing in a group or alone, the enemies always are close enough to kill them so these are the good options you can keep.
- The Cold Shoulder:
Not exactly good at damage but its good in mobilizing enemies. Its rocket explodes with freezing the enemies giving you time to take them on even if its a big number against you. A good choice to keep at hand. Plus, it does quite a bit of damage to them making it easier for you to finish the job.
- Light Gun: This may seem like a pretty boring choice but its high damage makes this weapon a good option. It performs best for closer targets even though it has a higher range than others on this list. The best thing about Light gun is its infinite ammo, making it worth considering.
- Slicer: It is really smooth in its use and can be a good option against other low-range weapons. It cannot be considered the best of the best overall due to its low range and fire rate but it does take the cake in low range options.
Long Range Arcadegeddon Weapons
Close-range weapons against groups are amazing, but there are quite a few places like bosses, black mechs, shield enemies, and big blue balloons where they don’t work best.
- Power Surge: If you want a good weapon which can assist in killing enemies or weaken them quite a lot, then power surge is a good option. It’s not good for heavy attacks but its range and accuracy makes up for it. Especially in boss fights, its the best to damage them in between attacks.
- Particle Smasher: This is a special weapon but its worth it if you get yours hands on it as soon as you can. Its high damage with good range makes up for accuracy. Even if the accuracy bothers you, you can use it for close range attacks on large number of enemies.
- The professional: If you look at the stats, this may be the best weapon of all. Best in all aspects. This is a very good choice but its not for everyone. Its a sniper rifle which limits its users to use it from long range. Also as its a sniper, it has less ammo than other guns so use it considerately. If snipping is your style, go for it.
Heavy-duty Arcadegeddon weapons:
Some people like to focus more on power than the strategies they can use to perform best with their weapon of choice. These are the ones who prefer machine gun over shotgun or rifles. There is nothing wrong with it it’s just a way of playing.
These power packed weapons are often used as a alternate, not as the primary weapon. There are several weapons you can choose from, here is a heavy-duty Arcadegeddon Weapons Guide with two weapons that are power-packed with medium range.
- BDE 9000
- Master Blaster
With that all wrapped up, you can now easily choose the type of weapon you want to go for. Good Luck!
For more guides stay tuned for updates on this game. Meanwhile check 20 Minutes Till Dawn Best Builds Guide if you play it.